Wednesday, August 1, 2007

3 months later...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since my last update... is anyone still out there reading blogs?? I was reminded last night by Buffy and Rob that it's been awhile since I've written ;) So much has been happening and this year has been flying past at an extremely fast pace.

Franco and I just celebrated our one-year anniversary with a trip to Toronto this past weekend.. we had a great time! Did some shopping, LOTS of walking, a little relaxing and just an all around great time.

Last night Franco and I became parents to a beautiful brown furry kitten... Franco hasn't seen him yet since he was in Toronto overnight so as of yet he is still unnamed... I will post pics once we pick out a name! He is so fluffy and affectionate. A little bit of skin & bones right now but we'll fatten him up! My mom and aunt found him wandering my grandpa's property and brought him home to add to our family! We're considering getting another kitten in about a month or so if he seems bored with both of us working full-time but so far he's pretty self-entertained and perfectly content. Time will tell...

If anyone still reads this leave a post.. hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome back! That "Buffy and Rob" were good to remind you to start writing again. Your faithful readers have been lonely.

Mrs. R said...

I do drop by to catch up now and then too!