Monday, August 14, 2006

We're Back & we're married!

Wow!!! What an incredible few weeks! So much has happened I don't even know where to begin. God blessed us in ABUNDANCE! Despite the fact that the day of our wedding was one of the hottest this year..we had an amazing time. Franco and I were both able to relax and enjoy our day and it was one of the greatest days of our lives! We had the best wedding party ever...our friends and family were so great!

People were on the dance floor all night (including me!)...we had such a blast with all of our guests and so far it seems as though everyone enjoyed themselves and had a great time!

Fiji was awesome - what an incredible place. There are so many stories and things I could write about but I'm back at work so my time is limited. I'll try to post soon but for anyone reading this who was able to come I hope you had a great time and Franco and I really appreciate that you were able to be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dana!
I am glad your special day was full of fun, excitement and love...
Is it weird writing out your new last name?

tammy

Dana said...

A little bit..but mostly it's just fun! I take every opportunity that I can to sign "Gobbato"! lol...

Heather ~ said...

Welcome back Mrs Gobbato! :)

So how has it been adjusting to your new life??