Monday, June 5, 2006

Overwhelmed...

Yesterday was my wedding shower - what an overwhelming feeling to walk into a room filled with all of your family and friends and to know that they are there for YOU - to celebrate this incredible time with you. Words cannot describe everything that I was feeling - it was very surreal.

And everyone was soooo generous. Franco and I feel very blessed. What a great way to start your lives. After being on the receiving end, I have a much better idea of how important and special it is to do this for someone else. I have had the opportunity to attend many wedding and baby showers and I've always enjoyed them...but now, it just means so much more!

To anyone who's reading this and was able to come...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dana, i will be in you shoes very soon. at your shower i was so overwhelmed at first, just thinking that i will be going thru the same thing in a very short period of time. but by the end, i was soooo excited for you and franco, and for brandon and i.
praying for only the best for you both...
tammy

p.s. glad to see your still updating your site :)

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»