Thursday, June 29, 2006

Countdown Continues...

30 days left! As of tomorrow I can say that I have less than a month till my wedding. What a crazy feeling! I'm still feeling pretty calm, just finishing up all those small details. Tomorrow is the final day for the RSVP's...I'll probably wait a week after that before I start making calls.

Once I start thinking about 1 task that needs to be done, another 10 pop into my head. If you wouldn't mind praying that I can continue to be at peace and feel like I will be able to get everything done that needs to be taken care of I would greatly appreciate it.

Things are getting interesting on the homefront...for those of you who don't know, I moved back home with my parents for the last 3 months before the wedding to help save $ (after living on my own for 8 years) so that alone is a big change, but NOW my sister has also moved back home and my brother Mike - who is in the Canadian Army - is home for a month before he leaves for his 6-month tour to Afghanastan. So for the first time in 8 years, my entire immediate family is living under one roof....oy.

So, if you wouldn't mind keeping me in your prayers for all the above...things are going great and the excitement continues to build a little more everyday. But as always, I am constantly in need of God's grace, peace and strength.

I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the beginning of summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana, stopped by to visit Franco last night, and to pick up the mower. Brandon loves it! We got to our house and he used it right away!
Lookin forward to celebrating with you guys...
Tammy