Monday, April 10, 2006

Planning, planning planning

Planning a wedding is sooo much fun!! I know that some people don't enjoy it...just different personality styles I guess...but I'm loving it! The only tedious and time-consuming task so far is finding and organizing the addresses of 200 guests...oy...that's one item on my list that I can't wait to check off!

I found my dress!! That was a big one for me...because you can't really pick out your girls dresses until you find yours (or at least know what kind of style)..and you can't pick out your colours until you know what colours are available for the bridesmaid dresses...etc.etc. However, I did find my wedding dress and I also found my bridesmaid dresses so that was very exciting for me!

It's amazing...you think that you love someone as much as you possibly can..yet everyday I have been feeling like I'm overflowing with this intense and incredible love for Franco - more and more everyday. But at the same time...I feel like it's also been directed back to God..and my constant amazement at His goodness and His love for me. Ever since our church had some guest speakers in...I've had this passion return where I am constantly amazed at how incredible, wonderful and loving our Saviour is. Don't get me wrong..I still have my daily struggles and those areas in my life that God is working on...but it's just been really great having that passion back. I just want God...all of Him...and His will.

Well..I should end this here and get back to hunting down addresses...oy....lol...hope everyone is doing well... would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

gwanire said...

Sounds really exciting Dana...Love every minute of it. Its amazing how you can never love enough,hey...God just keeps adding on the the love you give to your mate and its just incredible. Im glad you are having lots of fun...

Take care

Gwanire

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»