Friday, April 28, 2006

A great season...

Spring is here and it is soooooo beautiful to take a walk, a drive - anything that allows you to see the "awesomeness" of this season! I'm still waiting for it to warm up some more and STAY warm.. but I've definitely enjoyed those few days we've gotten where we can wear t-shirts, jean and flip-flops!!

The wedding planning is coming along great! God has been pouring His blessings into us and at times it can get overwhelming to realize just how much God loves to take care of His kids! I feel so undeserving sometimes and it just makes me so much more aware that we are not in a "works" relationship with God...there is nothing we can do to deserve the things that He has for us and there is also nothing we can do to make Him stop loving us! Incredible!!

Franco and I still haven't decided on a honeymoon destination (it's hurricane season for most of the caribbean islands) so if anyone has any neat ideas feel free to pass them on. We're thinking about some places in Canada (maybe BC?) or if we can get a great deal possibly Europe...we'll see. So many different options! God has truly created a spectacular world and I can't wait to see another little piece of it!

Well I hope that everyone is doing good and enjoying this beautiful spring!!

5 comments:

Heather ~ said...

Hey Dana - you guys could even think about going to the eastcoast of Canada to a bed and breakfast somewhere. I hear some of the places there are beautiful. I guess some of it can be old-fashion but a great peaceful and relaxing place just to enjoy each other.

Anonymous said...

hey lady,
i am impressed you still keep this up!! :) i am glad to hear the wedding plans are coming along. we still have lots of little detail stuff to do which can sorta be overwhelming!
ttyl!
tammy

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»