Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to wish everyone who stops by here a very Merry Christmas!! This is one of my favourite times of the year - and this year will be better than all the rest because I now have 2 families to celebrate with!

My prayer for you is that this will also be your best Christmas yet... that no matter how great past Christmas's have been - that this year will top them all! I pray for safe travel and also that you will be surrounded by friends and family. And most importantly, I pray that we all will keep our focus on the real reason for celebrating this holiday - that the Saviour of the world was born for us...so that we would no longer be separated from the Father who created us and loves us more than anything else in the world.

Know that I am so thankful for all the family and friends that God has blessed me with - and I probably don't say this enough..but you are one of those people and my life is blessed because you're in it.

Have a wonderful Christmas and an extraordinary New Year!

~Dana

3 comments:

Heather said...

Merry Christmas to you to Dana! I love the pic (so cute)!

Smat said...

Merry Christmas Dana! I also hope and pray you have a fabulous Christmas this year as you are surrounded by family and friends. I hope that the love just pours over you and you feel how loved you really are. :)

gatebeautiful said...

I trust you had a fantastic chrismas and looking forward to what God has wrapped up in the new year!!!! i know, its been ages, feels like i just popped out from some place..but hey...God Bless
gwanire